Thursday, March 17, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!

Hello dear friends!  A very quick blog here to stay that I arrived home in NY safely today after a very long 15 hour flight.  Home has never felt so good before and it was quite a splendid moment when I saw my parents at the terminal waiting to give me a huge hug hello.  (I hope to have many more of those from all of you on long island that I will see).  For those that are not on long island I will send you virtual hugs or we can always skype and hug.

I took one of the greatest showers ever tonight...wow its the simple things like hot running water and flushing toilets that I am so appreciative for right now.  I think all of us at tokyo disney are washing our hands extra long now (hand sanitizer for 6 days just doesnt cut it).  Oh the little things in life...one of the many lessons i will embody from this experience.

Please stay tuned in the next few days for pictures, quotes, experiences, and the Pray for Japan Yoga Fundraiser I will be organizing very soon.

As for now..the earth still feels like it is moving but i can be rest assured that the ground is quiet back on Long Island.  Oh sweet sleep is calling....

Hope to have some gatherings with all of you that are around.  Wait, didnt i just have a going away party?  Well, i can always have a Earthquake Survival/Celebrating Life Party..what do you think? :o)

Sweet Dreams,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment