Sunday, February 20, 2011

Connect and Share

Hi everyone!  I just created this blog and hope that you stay connected with me as I venture off to Tokyo Disneyland in a week or so.  I will get fancier with my photos and uploads as I settle in, but for now its off to organizing and packing.

Please share this blog with friends that we share. 

If you are on Long Island I hope to see you before I go.  I will be having a going away party next saturday somewhere locally (time and place tba..suggetions)? 

If you are a Disney/Florida friend...i miss you already and hope you are keeping the magic everyday and whistling while you work of course :o). 


Much love my friends!

With happiness and love,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to hear all about your amazing adventures!!!!
    ~Crystal Carlisle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following you on your journey!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you... LOVE the picture

    ReplyDelete